Architectural Documents

Are you thinking about building, installing, or repairing anything on your lot? This can include patio covers, decks, sheds, and landscape borders, or are you considering making changes to your fencing, or house paint colors? Keep in mind, the Homeowners Association requires homeowners to complete an Architectural Control Request form to obtain approval prior to starting your project. Make sure to complete the “ACC” form before starting your project.

Also, the City of Trophy Club may require you to obtain a Residential City permit as well. Residential accessory building permits include items like storage buildings, detached garages, gazebos, patio covers, decks, carports and pool houses. Make sure to contact the city to request your permit before starting your project at 682-237-2920, or visit for more information.

Title Type Author Date Size Tags
ACC-ARC Form - Fillable .pdf Abbey Moor HOA April 13, 2022 3.16 MB Download
Supplimental Items for ACC Requests .pdf Abbey Moor HOA April 13, 2022 40.51 KB Download
Abbey Moor Original Exterior Lighting .pdf Abbey Moor HOA April 08, 2022 50.20 KB Download
TreeList .pdf Abbey Moor HOA October 23, 2016 24.63 KB Download

Free Adobe Reader Download
You will need to download and install the Free Adobe Reader plugin to view and read these documents.