Login   |   Register
  • Exterior Light Fixture: Replacement Info

    Published: August 18, 2022

    Many homeowners attempted painting, or updating their exterior light fixtures and accidentally broke the glass. If you are in need of a replacement, please contact the company below. Mention "Lennar" as your builder and provide your address, and the company can match the exact model of light to your home. IBS Lighting, LTD 2801 E. State Highway 121 The Colony, TX 75056 469-568-8450

    Full story

    Abbey Moor HOA

  • Common Violations to Avoid

    Published: August 11, 2022

    In the United States, a homeowners association (or HOA) is a private association often formed by a real estate developer for the purpose of marketing, managing, and selling homes and lots in a residential subdivision. Typically the developer will transfer control of the association to the homeowners after selling a predetermined number of lots. Generally any person who wants to buy a residence within the area of a homeowners association must become a member, and therefore must obey the governing documents including DCC&Rs (Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions) and By-Laws, which may limit the owner's choices. The HOA is designed to help maintain the property values of homes in the neighborhood. This is a digest of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions of Abbey Moor Homeowners Association for the homeowners and renters in the Abbey Moor Neighborhood. CLICK FULL STORY TO READ MORE

    Full story

    Abbey Moor HOA

  • Abbey Moor HOA Stain and Paint Guide

    Published: July 17, 2022

    Fences, shutters and garage doors at Abbey Moor may be stained or re-stained using one of the three (3) acceptable stain colors as follows: • Behr Premium Natural Cedar • Sherwin Williams Hawthorne Brown SSW-3518 • Seal Rite Ready Seal Medium Brown The paint to use for re-painting exterior lights is: Rust-Oleum Painters Touch Ultra Cover Premium Metallic Paint, Color Metallic Oil Rubbed Bronze. This can be purchased at Home Depot. Painting shutters, garage doors and fences is not permitted.

    Full story

    Abbey Moor Homeowners Association

Architectural Control Requests

Published: August 1, 2018

Are you thinking about building, installing, or repairing anything on your lot? This can include patio covers, decks, sheds, and landscape borders, or are you considering making changes to your fencing, or house paint colors? Keep in mind, the Homeowners Association requires homeowners to complete an Architectural Control Request form to obtain approval prior to starting your project. Make sure to complete the “ACC” form before starting your project.

Also, the City of Trophy Club may require you to obtain a Residential City permit as well. Residential accessory building permits include items like storage buildings, detached garages, gazebos, patio covers, decks, carports and pool houses. Make sure to contact the city to request your permit before starting your project at 682-237-2920, or visit http://www.trophyclub.org/187/Permitting for more information.